Learn how to grow business by engaging existing and prospective clients in deeper, more
"New, exciting and useable techniques for structuring and delivering business messages." - Mark Lacy, News Magazines
Learn how to grow business by engaging existing and prospective clients in deeper, more meaningful conversations. We will help you position yourself as an advisor, rather than a vendor or supplier, allowing you to position on value, rather than price.
This course will help you plan and prepare for higher quality client encounters, ensuring that you gain client commitment along the way.
This course will take you through a program of syndicate group analysis, case study, presentations and personal action plan.
At the end of this workshop all participants will understand and utilize the Catalyst6 framework for Client Engagement, increasing your chances of building longer term relationships with potential and existing clients. You should participate in this course if you want to:
- Understand the need for superior client engagement as a platform for selling, negotiating and influencing senior clients
- Use a systematic framework to manage face-to-face client meetings
- Get more valuable information from every client interaction
- Appreciate the need for high trust and know how to become a clients trusted advisor
- Understand the impact of your communication style
- Be able to manage differing approaches and difficult people/situations
- Know how to recognise, uncover and position value criteria from your clients’ perspective
- Ensure every client’s interaction has a well planned and executed outcome
This course is perfect for you if you are a professional/executive looking to have a greater impact in your face to face meetings and professionals/executives who are seeking to build long-term proﬁtable relationships. More specifically, if you;
- Are part of new business pitch teams
- Are in a face to face sales role
- Are in Relationship management
Participants who attend this course often find our Persuasive Presenting course of value.