Persuasive presenting is both art and science. It is about meaningful content, planning and delivery
"The team at Catalyst6 are experts in the field. I'm so impressed at what I have gained from doing their Persuasive Presenting Workshop in just two days! Definitely worth the investment!" - Kate Searle, Cancer Council NSW
In this course you will understand the impression you make and learn how your audience filters the messages you send. You will be motivated and feel conﬁdent enough to deliver engaging presentations to groups from 5 to 500.
Our course has been designed as a highly experiential workshop that will help you prepare, plan and deliver more effective communications.
At the end of the workshop all participants will understand and utilise the Catalyst6 framework of the who, the what, and the how of persuasive presenting. This will ensure that at the end of any presentation you will increase your chances of getting a “yes” to your request. More specifically it will help to:
- Improve your confidence
- Understand how you are perceived by your audience
- Influence your audience to act
- Stop you from relying on notes
- Develop persuasive content
- Reduce preparation time
- Create meaningful visual support
- Maximise your impact
- Understand the communication process
This course is perfect for you if you are a professional looking to have a greater impact on your audience. Specifically if you want to:
- Deliver internal or external presentations
- Influence an audience to think differently
- Seek to motivate small or large groups
- Find an edge
- Take your presentations to the next level
Participants who attend this course often find our Business Writing course of value.