TIM SPRAGUE, ALLIANCE PARTNER
Tim is an experienced HR executive and organisational psychologist. His expertise in people strategy, organisational development, and the psychology of talent identification, performance and motivation has allowed him to create effective solutions to complex organisational issues.
Tim’s focus has been to identify and build capacity and capability, and to drive performance through targeted communication and cultural change. His passion is to create environments that allow people to grow and perform.
Tim has deep experience in the Higher Education sector as the Director, Human Resources at Macquarie University and as Director, Human Resources at the Australian Graduate School of Management. He also has extensive experience in senior management roles including the Insurance, Banking and Finance Sectors. In these roles he has had responsibility for delivering programs including:
- Developing High Potential Leaders
- Cultural Change and Alignment
- Staff Engagement
- Performance Management and developing Performance Managers
- Introducing service culture
- Developing Safety Culture, Promoting Wellbeing and reducing Claims
- Facilitation of major cross faculty projects
- Automation of manual processes and process improvement
- Development of Strategy, Policy and Governance Structures
- Talent sourcing and development
- Organisational, Restructuring Change and Development
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Outsourcing
- Industrial Relations
Education & Industry Accreditation
- Bachelor of Science Degree, with Honours in Psychology,
- Diploma of Education, Secondary Science
- Master of Commerce in HR Studies
Tim is a registered Psychologist and has accreditation's in target selection, team talk facilitation and the Hogan suite of psychological assessment tools. He has completed the Australian Institute of Company Directors Foundation Program, a suite of coaching and counselling courses and is a board member of U@MQ, a services company subsidiary of Macquarie University.