A stakeholder centric workshop to help you improve business development effectiveness
Learn how to grow your business by engaging existing and prospective stakeholders in deeper, more meaningful conversations and help plan and prepare for higher quality stakeholder encounters, ensuring commitment at every step of the engagement process.
On completion of this workshop you will be able to use the Stakeholder Engagement face-to-face model, increasing your chances of building longer-term relationships with potential and existing stakeholders. Specifically you will be able to:
- Appreciate the importance of trust in building and maintaining high value relationships
- Apply a systematic framework to manage face-to-face stakeholder meetings
- Draw more valuable information from every stakeholder interaction
- Understand and explain the impact of your communication style
- Recognise, uncover and position value criteria from your stakeholders’ perspective
- Ensure every stakeholder interaction has a well-planned and executed outcome
- Apply a four-step solution to overcome concerns and objections
"I loved learning about the different types of people and how to use this tool with my work colleagues. It gave me a clearer understanding of how to communicate what I need, so that my team listens." - Karree Mastee, Westfield
FACE TO FACE
Our interactive face-to-face workshops maximise immediate impact and can be delivered at your location of choice or at our dedicated training venue – The Church Creative Space.
Our effective mix of face to face workshops, coaching, and tailored online resources including exclusive webinars, videos and e-bytes (bite sized training modules) ensure the learning is embedded.