Learn the formula for value alignment based sales strategies
As current markets become saturated, competition is increasing and there is a temptation to compete on price for point of difference. The Strategic Value Selling workshop introduces you to a strategic framework that shows you how to present yourself as your client’s advisor, not supplier, and therefore help you move away from price towards value as your differentiator.
This workshop will take you through how to target, qualify and approach prospective clients, help you warm up the cold call and increase your appointment rate. Our client engagement model will allow you to move elegantly and seamlessly through the face-to-face interaction. You will learn how to apply the strategic value selling approach to develop long-term business relationships.
On completion of this workshop you will be able to:
- Understand and impact of your own selling / persuading style
- Recognise how to tailor your approach to different thinking styles
- Know how to recognise, uncover and position value criteria from your client’s perspective
- Utilise a professional, collaborative and strategic approach to selling
- Establish and define client account strategy
- Identify how to prioritise accounts and manage a client portfolio
- Become strategic business developers through highly effective client relationship planning
"I loved learning about the different types of people and how to use this tool with my work colleagues. It gave me a clearer understanding of how to communicate what I need, so that my team listens." - Karree Mastee, Westfield
FACE TO FACE
Our interactive face-to-face workshops maximise immediate impact and can be delivered at your location of choice or at our dedicated training venue – The Church Creative Space.
Our effective mix of face to face workshops, coaching, and tailored online resources including exclusive webinars, videos and e-bytes (bite sized training modules) ensure the learning is embedded.