PAUL TAYLOR - DIRECTOR
Paul is a master facilitator, executive coach, trainer and principal. He has extensive senior management experience and a successful leadership track record. He developed his passion for leadership, learning and development whilst working as the head of sales and marketing for a market leading media organisation.
Over the last 12 years, Paul has successfully delivered over a thousand workshops to happy clients who promote Paul’s services onwards.
Paul believes in a pragmatic “walk the talk” approach to change projects, working mainly with client leadership teams to develop strategy and help execute it through their people. This usually entails one-on-one coaching, facilitation of strategy and training across a range of skills areas. Clients hire Paul for his enthusiastic, practical and creative approach in helping them build positive and creative cultures and motivating their people.
Paul’s recent experience includes working with Westfield Group, Ernst and Young, Fujitsu General, Telstra, NBC Universal, Viacom, Pacific Magazines and the University of Sydney.
Paul delivers a range of workshops and programs including;
- Leader as Coach
- Leadership Resilience
- Strategy, leadership and team facilitation
- Executive coaching
- Client and Stakeholder Engagement
- Persuasive Presentations
- Negotiation and Influence
- Strategic relationship management
Education & Industry Accreditations
- Accreditation in Organisational Coaching - IECL, ICF
- Organisational Coaching Certificate – IECL
- Institute Executive Coaching and Leadership
- Stephanie Burns Train to Train Program
- Rogen Persuasive Presentation/ Negotiation/Influence
- NIDA corporate performance program
- Certified Herrmann Brain Dominance Practitioner
- The Leadership Circle Certified Practitioner
- Organisational Behaviour- MGSM
- Woolworths Management Cadetship - Dip Retail Management